TECHNET Archives

February 2003

Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:59:55 +0800
Hi, David,

So is it true that contamination has to be on a copper trace to start with
in order to grow? If contamination is only on the solder mask or other
non-metallic surface, there's no harm?

Hmmm! Further light is glimmering on this contamination business (or is it
yet another train coming through the tunnel?)

Peter

David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>     06/02/2003 12:49 PM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to David Douthit