LEADFREE Archives

February 2003

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kallin, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:56:28 -0500
The limits are in the revised Annex of the ELV.

The EU End of Life for Vehicles Directive (2000/53/EC), Annex II, as revised
in decision 2002/525/EC,

To my knowledge there are no limits (yet?) established for the RoHS.
Dan Kallin           Environmental & Safety Engineer
   Bose Corporation       Framingham, MA 01701
                 508-766-7136  (phone)
                 508-766-7086   (fax)