TECHNET Archives

February 2003

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Eric Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:55:54 -0000
Hi Steve,
I have seen this before with cadmium plated parts stored in a box.
It seems to be a reaction with volatiles from the paints and varnishes used
in the box preparation, usually polyurethane.
If you have not seen it before, it may be that the box construction has
changed along with an internal preparation.
Hope this helps
Regards
Eric Dawson