TECHNET Archives

January 2003

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 01:40:04 -0600
Rene,

I recommend Statistical Process Control for Surface Mount Technology by Dr.
William Messina. His company, Data Sleuths do consulting work. Another
TechNet member, Rich Carruth, and I attended his tutorial at last year's
SMTA International and we were given his book. This book actually focuses
on developing SPC data retrieval methods specifically for SMT, but can be
adapted for practically any area.

Hope this helps.

Jason Gregory
Production Supervisor
LaBarge Inc.
(918)459-2367

"Atkinson, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 01/08/2003
01:36:15 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
       to "Atkinson, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    TechNet <[log in to unmask]>