TECHNET Archives

January 2003

From:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:11:13 -0000
Ofer,
    I would suggest that you send your designer on  a DFM course, and ask
your suppliers for design rules. From what I see of the comments on your
design, the product was designed on a wish and not a practical basis. If you
pay enough money, you can buy anything, but this product is at spacecraft
prices.

Dougal Stewart

email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: +44 1896 822204