TECHNET Archives

January 2003

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:28:51 -0500
Joe,

I briefly looked into these.  Opted not to use them based upon two things, 1) Machine vendor wanted to know what they were made of and Bivar would not tell me what they were made (proprietary ya know), and 2) Machine vendor suggested that it would shorten my filter cartridge life.  Our system is a closed loop DI batch washer.

Past experience with plastic spacers was too much time spent trying to put them on the components.  We went to formed leads to get the same result. But, this is just my opinion.

Phil Nutting