TECHNET Archives

January 2003

From:
Bill Christoffel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:47:57 -0600
If your coats are strictly for ESD control, then following the manufacturers laundering instructions is all that is really needed. On-site/off-site should not really matter.  However if you are also trying to control particle shedding (i.e.. clean room environment, photo-lith etc.) I would then recommend using a service that controls cross-contamination during laundering and provides a clean room packaging option.  This comes from over 20 years clean room experience.

IMHO, B. Christoffel
        NorLux Corp.