TECHNET Archives

December 2002

From:
Larry Koens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:44:56 -0600
Steve,
We reuse our solder paste. Whenever paste is removed from the stencil, it is put in it's own jar. Never mix the old paste into the fresh jar. Another thing we use is the 250 gram jars instead of the big 500 gram jars. We feel it minimizes the amount of time it's being opened. We do toss any opened paste at the end of the shift.
-Larry Koens-