TECHNET Archives

December 2002

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:32:25 -0600

Alejandro,

what paste alloy are you using? Steve G. can attest to the fact that 2% silver
can improve this phenomena greatly. We have reduced if not eliminated the same
problem here by using 2% Ag.

Jason Gregory
Production Supervisor
LaBarge Inc.
(918)459-2367

Becerra Alejandro <[log in to unmask]> on 12/02/2002 07:23:52 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
      Becerra Alejandro <[log in to unmask]>