TECHNET Archives

December 2002

Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:34:10 +0800
I have a paper, which I received from Charles Leech of Altos Engineering in
March this year, about their low temperature alternative to high temp
drying. The paper was later published in SMT Express, but  can send copies
off-line to anyone who's interested.

Peter

Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>     09/12/2002 09:20 PM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Guy Ramsey