TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
mohammed israr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:04:32 -0800
Hi Bruce,

I would love get in contact with you in regards to the
request for a source on CM. I am located in the
California USA and I work for a large CM and I would
be interested in having a talk please send me an email
if you are still interested in and contact
information.

Regards
M Israr

--- &#34;Misner, Bruce&#34;
&lt;[log in to unmask]&gt; wrote:
&gt; Would anybody care to recommend a fairly high
&gt; volume, high reliability, CM
&gt; with ultra small, high density SMT, and COB
&gt; capability? Please contact me
&gt; off line.
&gt;
&gt; Regards,
&gt; Bruce Misner
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; with following text in
&gt; the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet
&gt; To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of
&gt; Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET
Technet
&gt; NOMAIL or (MAIL)
&gt; To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts:
&gt; send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet
Digest
&gt; Search the archives of previous posts at:
&gt; http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
&gt; Please visit IPC web site
&gt; http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional
&gt; information, or contact Keach Sasamori at
&gt; [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315
&gt;