TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
Steve MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:40:35 -0500
Recent litigation has favored private sector employers where a particular
disability was completely incompatible with the applied for occupation.  I
can't quote the case, but I remember the outcome.

Of course we could always consider an IPC Braille version.  Just make sure
they are grounded first.

Steve