TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
Steve MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:12:18 -0500
Hi Carl.

ESD shoes may not be a bad idea.  Our SMT guy wears them, and while we do
not require them, we do recommend them.  No straps, no cords, of course if
he picks his feet up off the floor and rests them on anything thats not
grounded I have to wack him with a stick. (I'm kidding about that
part...well, mostly kidding.)

www.lehighsafetyshoes.com

I'm sure there are others.  I dont handle parts, so I don't need them
myself.  And there may be another solution.  Anyone?

Steve
Mass Design Inc.