TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:09:17 -0600
Sounds like the customer could also use the ol' reliable pencil eraser to fix
his fid. problems.

Jason Gregory
Production Supervisor
LaBarge Inc.
(918)459-2367

JaMi Smith <[log in to unmask]> on 11/14/2002 04:48:57 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
      JaMi Smith <[log in to unmask]>