TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
Chris Almeras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:16:53 -0500
I agree with what you said, and I was not trying to defend the actions of suicide bombers and terrorists, but we cannot view all Muslims as being that way. These violent acts are committed by radicals that view Islam in a different way than many who live among us. The only point I was trying to make is to not judge all Muslims by the acts of the different terrorist groups.

My apologies to those who thought I was defending the acts of terrorism.

Chris