TECHNET Archives

November 2002

From:
Jowan Iven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:29:29 +0100
Werner,

Interesting point you make.

But that is not at all my experience.

Is it possible that the reflowoven is an important factor for a "succesfull"

tentprofile?

Highest setting, in our reflowoven, is 250°C for extreme boards (4.4 mm)

Normally 240°C is used for boards with different types (mass) of components.

Delta T on the board is 8 - 15°C depending on the assembly.

So there is no cooking issue.

Am I overlooking something?

Jowan