TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Dave Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:41:05 -0600
Hi Rick - take a look in the TechNet archives - there was a pretty good
thread discussing the pros/cons of Sn62 versus Sn63 in terms of tombstoning
and wetting a few weeks back.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

Rick Thompson <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 10/29/2002 06:55:00 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
       to Rick Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    TechNet <[log in to unmask]>