TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
"Dan R. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:01:44 -0800
Patrick,
We have a MiniContact system purchased from LPKF. I'm not sure if they make
it or just label someone else's product. This system actually plates copper.
Once we got the baths right things go pretty smooth.
I don't think I would use ink even though we only do double sided PCB's. The
last thing you want to do is chase material problems when trying to evaluate
a new design. It might be ok for slow digital or low frequency analog, but
the  folks in Bedrock aren't buying  much electronics these days.
Wish I could do more than nod my head and agree but my experience in this
realm is pretty limited.
Dan