TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dougal Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:09:31 +0100
There is a prototyping machine called Kwikboard available that uses
conductive ink to make through hole connections as well as the tracks and
pads. It can be used for multilayers as well as double sided, single sided
and paste stencils. I don't know where you are based, but if in Europe, give
me a ring and I can fill you in some more on the detail.
Dougal Stewart

email:  [log in to unmask]
phone: +44 1896 822204
mob:    +44 7984 629667