TECHNET Archives

October 2002

Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:59:48 +0800
Steve

Yer an occifer and a gentleman, Sah! Thanks. No objections from me about
the choice of tune - just that it's kinda loud and sudden when it kicks in,
and my reaction is about the same as it is when I accidentally set off a
car alarm - panic and fumble to make it stop as quickly as possible, while
listening to fellow office rats make ribald comments.

A total non-sequetor question - what font do you use for your e-mail? I
quite like it, sad person that I am - getting into font-licking.

Peter

[log in to unmask] 23/10/2002 09:11 AM