TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:38:41 -0500
This is a reminder that Doug has made available a set of informative
papers and articles with general discussion on cleaning. I've zipped
them all together into a single file (>4MB) that you can download using
a web browser.

In the address line put: http://216.203.210.37 and that will open in our
public FTP site. You'll see a folder called "CleaningBoards"; the
download file is inside. I think I remember that all the papers are in
.pdf.

Some of the reports have had a birthday or two but there's good info
available to the determined reader.

Thanks again to Doug for sharing.

Jack Crawford
Director, Professional Development and Assembly Technology
847-790-5393
fax 847-504-2393

APEX 2003 March 31-April 2 Anaheim CA
www.goapex.org
IPC Printed Circuits EXPO March 25-27 Long Beach CA
http://www.ipcprintedcircuitexpo.org/