TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:39:25 -0400
After reading some of the responses to Steve's question, I have one...

In a prior life (1988 era), I saw a Kollmorgan continuity tester for thick
film hybrid continuity testing in a fine pitch application. I was very
impressed with it. It worked pretty well, using the net list from the
hybrid's design.

What ever happened to Kollmorgan and their continuity testing capability?

Lee Whiteman
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Ph: (610) 362-1200 x208