TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Tim Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:53:07 -0700
"Don't blame Kmart if your fourteen dollar tent failed 3/4 the way up Mount Everest."

I REALLY liked that quote, and I'm going to keep it for later use, if you don't mind. It's particularly funny in the context of via tenting, but it's applicable to many situations. I think it captures an important truth, namely that people have a responsibility (especially if they don't ask the supplier/producer for their guidance) to determine the suitability of a product for their intended use.
I will give proper credit when using it in a public context.

Tim Reeves