TECHNET Archives

October 2002

Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:34:59 -0400
Dave,
Lunch time you want me to think?  Oh, well, life is tough.  If I say it
got nothing to do with the mask, I would get stoned by photos.  If I say
otherwise, I would get papers and books through at me... So, what you
say...hmmmm, there is one thing for sure, with or without the mask, if
the material compatibility issue is not resolved, the process is out of
the window (max. thermal budget e.g. intermetallic less than x micron,
melting temperature not exceed y degree = surface tension
etc.etc.)...anything is possible...both side are right, everybody
reported correct observation, as for the root cause=TBD until you know
more...
Don't stone me ....hhaaaaaa,

jk