TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:54:12 -0700
If you want still digital pictures . . .

I've been using my Sony Mavica with excellent results on our stereo
microscope (rotating optics for stereo view screen).  Adjust your viewing
angle for the best picture in the camera's view screen and click.  The
resulting JPG files email well.  If you want more details, let me know.

Carl Van Wormer
Day job: Cipher Systems
                (503)-617-7447
Other job: Testec LLC (www.testecvw.com , home of the ShortSniffer short
circuit finder and free 2-liter water bottle rocket plans)