TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:02:16 +0100
'Netters should ignore this,  although  sent on in good faith it's a hoax.
Request that in future when people receive messages of this nature they
visit any anti-virus web site or simply tap the file name into Google.
If you do the latter you get immediately link
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/jdbgmgr.htm explaining the hoax, (and
also what to do if you have deleted the file).

Regards

Mike