TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:35:26 +0200
Marc,
I believe this is hoax.
I check this file in my PC - it was created in January 2001 , so it can not
be virus.
I really do not know what is worst - to spread viruses or such mails causing
people to delete operating files.
I believe you can copy this file from each PC.
Good luck

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]