TECHNET Archives

October 2002

Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:11:26 -0500
Genny,
Back in April of 97, one of the Circuits Assembly columns I wrote was
titled "When a Cool Flux Should Be A Hot Item".  It discussed a case study
where unreacted flux caused degradation in insulation resistance.  I can
send it if you like.  There was also a column in April of 99 called "Just
Pump It Up" that also dealt with the issue.

Doug Pauls
Rockwell Collins

Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 10/11/2002 12:05:33 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
       to Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    TechNet <[log in to unmask]>