TECHNET Archives

October 2002

From:
"Barmuta, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:22:39 -0700
Steve: I've responded to your questions and added some additional comments
in the text below.
 Conveyor speed is typically 5.5 - 6.5 ft/min, chipwave 650 -750RPM  rotary
250RPM , Lambda 620 - 700, topside board preheat 190 F.
We are using standard atmosphere, no nitrogen. Our Lambda wave is as smooth
as glass, your pump or nozzle may not be seated right or it may not be as
clean as you think.

Regards

Michael Barmuta

Staff Engineer