TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
"Jack C. Olson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:25:04 -0500
Well, I am not out to prove anything or criticize anyone, but
from my point of view I asked a question about resin to glass
ratio and you flamed me in front of 1300+ people because I
turned down your book buying offer. I still haven't gotten an
answer, although its not too important because I don't specify
board stackups. I was only asking because I'm naturally curious
and I am "new" to that subject.

The 1300+ subscribers here are from all areas of this industry,
have differing job responsibilities and various levels of skill
and knowledge. In my opinion if casual questions are going to
be continually referred to appropriate chapters and tables in
your book, then this forum is not being used the way it was
intended.

Thank you for the offer of recieving a copy free of charge, but
I already have mountains of material here that I never seem to
get enough time to study.

Even so,  I wish you great success,  and admire your
determination to improve our world.

fare well (literally!),
Jack

Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>