TECHNET Archives

September 2002

Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:10:57 -0600
<snip>worked concurrently together<snip>  HA HA, that's cute.  I like your
sense of humor.  If only all customers really worked that way.

I have to agree with you, I could never justify the cost of Valor in the
face of its competition.  However, they are not alone in demanding
outrageous money for their software.  Pick and place manufactures also make
software for converting Gerbers into ODB.  One of them, (I won't say who,
but they are big), wants more than Valor for their software.  All I can say
is, A fool and his money are soon parted.