TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
"Jack C. Olson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:43:44 -0500
I hope every discussion on this forum doesn't evolve into
"how it relates to the Moonman book".

If it is "pretty simple" depending on how new you are, I would
appreciate a simple answer.

Jack
(the guy who always feels like a new guy cause there's too much to learn)

p.s. I'm afraid to buy your book because I don't understand half
of what you say here, and I can't imagine the book is much different,
and $50 is still a lot of money to me, not meaning to sound harsh.

6Sep2002 10:12 AM