TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:00:21 -0500
You've got to be joking. You've come along way from camel jockey to P3's to
motorcycle dude to elite manufacturing engineer. Nice going.

Only time I got close to a camel it almost took my head off and spit on me
at the annual Virginia City camel races and klamper party. Remember those
Dan Johnson?

Nice going on the solder pot. Sure brings back bad memories of the Seho
thing we discussed a few years back. The machine had a damaged, in transit
from Germany, two ton solder pot we had to do much the same thing to.

Amazing how time and people change, eh?

Earl