TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
"Jack C. Olson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:37:28 -0500
I might be able to help....
What is your job function?

here's an idea:
Join the IPC Designer's Council for $50, at
http://dc.ipc.org/DCmembership/memhome.htm
they will give you a $50 coupon to apply to your purchase.

If you are responsible for CAD libraries:
use your coupon to buy IPC-SM-782
A good library is crucial!

If you have a library and/or a librarian:
use your coupon to buy IPC-2221

just my personal opinion of course

best wishes,
Jack