TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
John Boocock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:17:31 +0100
Daan,

The document you are looking for is:
Materials Research Report 3-78, 29 August 1978, Naval Avionics Center,
Indianapolis, revised 17 Feb 1981.
Title: Review of data generated with instruments used to detect and measure
ionic contaminants on printed-wiring assemblies.
The figure of 3.1 you quote for the Ionograph is correct.

John Boocock
Radstone Technology