TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
"Alcorn, Brent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:16:13 -0400
To Earl,
Sorry to see you go, you have given a lot to this forum.
All the best.

TO THE OFFENDED (you know who you are):
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THE UNITED STATES!!!  WE also FIGHT FOR OUR
RIGHTS!!
PERSONALLY I AM SICK AND TIRED OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!

WE CANNOT ALL BE THE SAME, God made us all different (Thank GOD) so
tolerance is a very important part of life, and if it isn't then it should
be....

LET YOU OUT THERE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE !!!
Remember; you're all guilt in some way shape or form.

TOLERANCE.... Get some...

I am not condoning Earls behaviour, but, nor do I condone yours.
We are adults.. are we not? We hear worse on the streets... and on TV...
If you really are so offended just delete Earl's Emails or filter them!!!

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU READ THEM... Or is you life so small that you need to
control everyone.!!!

Personally I find your behaviour offensive so Please IPC force THEM to
sign-OFF.

Not amused. AND GROW UP!!!
Brent

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE MY VIEWS NOT THAT OF MY EMPLOYER.