TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:12:26 -0500
Again, I am to blame for my demise on this fine forum, or not. As a last
comment I must say I'm to blame and Jack/IPC is exactly right in their
actions as demands to cease and desist - a requirement I still find
offensive as a simple old cowboy in a high tech environment never having
heard this phrase before but on TV legal shows.

I cannot control my verbiage or content nor will I ever. Hell, it just comes
naturally. Even Steve Gregory tried supporting me much to the disdain of IPC
because of his comments on my behalf. You know this to be true Steve as does
IPC. I thank you for the effort.

What I don't understand is how, out of 300 or more people promising to buy
my book, only 200 actually did. What is this but profain. Who is it that
promises something and does not deliver even for their benefit? It is
obscene and I, not Jack, condemn this obscenity. You know who you are and I
am sorry for you.

This is mostly a pure forum up front as it is designed to be. There are
people on it that are not pure. Count me as one and about a hundred others
that are not either. This is why I go.

MoonMan