TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:58:02 -0600
For Graham and Don,

Thant's an answer  making sense. I've just started my cleaning/cleanliness
upgrade for the book's next release. I'm going back through my history, the
history of cleaning and how clean is clean, and all the IPC stuff that is
available. This little subject demands a huge effort. No wonder Doug has a
guaranteed lifetime salary.

Earl