TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:53:10 -0500
Mr. MoonMan,

   I appreciate all the input from the community on my inquiry.

        I will clarify my initial request.

        During the  INSPECTION  PROCESS is the inspector restrained from
using other MAGNIFICATION than those       described in IPC-A-610C Table 1-2
Inspection Magnification.

        Need additional description for Land Width, CONDUCTOR TRACES ????,
or LAND DIAMETERS, ANNULAR PADS ??,

        Is the INSPECTOR allowed any means of MAGNIFICATION to identify a
potential defect.

Victor,