TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Gregg A. Owens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:36:27 -0700
I would suggest you look at IPC-A-610C Sections 10.2.1. which has
detailed information on measling and crazing. I would also look at
Section 10.2.2 which addressing delamination and blistering. Causes are
explained in these sections.

Gregg A. Owens
Executive Director
Manufacturing Technology Training Center, Inc.
10427 San Sevaine Way, Suite "I"
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Phone: (909) 360-1324
Fax: (909) 360-1346