TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:27:12 -0500
I made a mistake and apologize for it but not the message I sent. I was
talking about China. Is Singapore the old China I was talking of. The China
where current American, and so many other investment dollars, is being made
even by Singapore?

Singapore is doing fine. Big China needs help and we're all rushing in to
help for some good and bad reasons. The good is because we can make some
money there as we can't here or there because of the lousy economic
conditions. The bad is, I don't know exactly but part of it is because we're
going to loose jobs here? That never has been a concern in this country as
we have done this time and again because of the BOTTOM LINE and,
occassionaly, corporate greed.

If we really want to get into it, let's take a look at sending the Tyco,
World Com, Enron, and Stewart team over there. Let's not play innocent here
as Singapore didn't do it on it/their own. Someone helped it out at one
point and cost us here lots of jobs.

This stuff is about cash - pure and simple. Personally, but for the cane
punishment I probably would incur, using my own cane I imagine, I'd love to
live there. As for Big China, I don't have a problem helping but I don't
like the kidney harvesing program their but I have non to be shot in the
back of the head for so I have no problem

This is about money whether Singapore, America, Britain, or the little rock
on which Brian lives. Let's not be dumb ass about this.

Again and, finally, I was talking about our new "business" ventures in
China. We can take this "national" and personal pride just so far then it
comes down to profits for whomever is involved. Martha and Kathy Lee, are
you still looking for sound investments without cheating?

MoonMan can just be so sorry then he gets real?

MoonMan