TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 05:36:53 -0700
        Austin America Technology has by far the best approach to cleaning
because the water is not misted on the boards and every where else, but a
low pressure stream is used focused on the boards.  This extends the life of
the pumps, lines and seals and it provides a great volume of water droplets
hammering at the boards to remove flux. It has a very short footprint and
low use of DI water. It does not need two mesh chains, the streams are
balanced to keep the boards on the only mesh chain.
        Regards,
        Ramon