TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:05:40 -0400
Yes, and yes, we have helped some Class 3 suppliers qualify new fluxes
and new processes. And yes they did everything they could to avoid the
cost but it was, as you say, part of the cost of doing business at that
level. We have seen one compnany that qualified an M0 water soluble. But
they did have problems, which we believe were related to cleaning
failure.