TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:23:33 -0500
Folks,

I do not mean to offend Rick but:

Rick,

Congratulations as you are the very first person to order my book. The
MoonMan thanks you.

I hope you're following the diatribe on the TechNet forum. I find it
somewhat interesting but, then, the MoonMan finds many weird things that way.

As the first to send actual money, I can now say you may keep your hard
earned cash if you will allow me the privilege to keep your check much as
many new organizations keep their first dollar bill. Of course, in these
opportunistic times of greed, the amount surely is larger by a factor of
millions. Chump change to some, you know?

I am sending, this very day, your book absolutely free but you must tell all
your friends everywhere, if you like the book, how great it is. Hell, your
book is being sent as we speak. By the way, you will now own an illegal copy
of the book as the IPC has given me a cease and desist (my first time using
this term ever so how do you spell it anyway?) order not to use their
graphics or tables. You are one of about 300 people having this relic of my
thirty years of work. Hell, I'm keeping, without cashing, their checks too.
I may start a real non-profit organization without even receiving any type
compensation. Now, that's real non-profit stuff.

My last word is I get inside PCB's. I get to the core of them. I've never
met anyone who does that at IPC or in industry. Why I do this is unknown
even to the MoonMan.

Enjoy,

MoonMan