TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Charles Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:42:57 -0500
I know this won't help but you would need to know the surface area of the conductors and how much of that area is in paralell. You would be able to estimate capacitance from that. But I doubt you will be
" perfectly " accurate. The easiest solution would be to get a good capacitane meter and measure an actual assembly.
Charles Caswell
Process Lead, PCB
Frontier Electronic Systems