TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:15:58 -0500
Yeah, and with the top down, you have plenty of head room. But won't all of your
clothes fly out? Hey, at least your car was designed to go that fast. The 5.0's
are plenty scary at 120 up. Short wheelbase and all. The topspeed drifting was
enough to make ya have to change your pants periodically. My GT had 3:08 gears
at first and would top out well beyond the max on the speedo. After installation
of the 4:56's, top speed went down naturally, but 0-60 and 1/4 times were
unbelievable. Neck-snappin'.

Jason Gregory
Production Supervisor
LaBarge Inc.
(918)459-2367

David Ricketts <[log in to unmask]> on 08/15/2002 10:03:15 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]