TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
Charles Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:29:02 -0500
If only management would co-operate with this approach. Too many times the customer makes a comment ( not necessarily a complaint ) and management is making promises and yanking on our shorts. I did have one customers Q.E's that once I said " no, you are mistaken " everything was good. Got an atta boy for improving quality.
Charles Caswell