TECHNET Archives

August 2002

Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:06:46 +0800
Doug,

I would be most grateful if you could send me a copy of your cleanliness
narrative as well (in fact you may get swamped with requests for this).
You've hit the proverbial nail by saying we know boards need to be clean,
but just how clean and how do we tell has always been one of the world's
mysteries that I have been able to leave to others inthe past.

I am now having to spec a small cleaning system (DI water for preference,
but we have this old solvent cleaner that the bean counters would like to
try and resurrect if possible). I am largely running by guess and by God as
to the cleanliness levels I want the machinery to be capable of, but what
the best method of measuring the end result is, I have no clue. ANy help or
pointers are most welcome.

Peter

[log in to unmask]   09/08/2002 08:18 PM
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to dopauls