TECHNET Archives

August 2002

From:
"Jason W. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:43:38 -0500
Earl,

Once again, I must concede to the fact that ----YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Jason

Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]> on 08/09/2002 07:59:59 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
      Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:    (bcc: Jason Gregory/LABARGE)

Subject:  Re: [TN] This is cool...

Efendy,

Now you are going to upset Howie as this has not technical merit. Actually,
as a new Microsoft XP user, you are already presumed guilty of federal copy
write infringement laws. Actually, if you buy any software, no matter the
price or importance, software sellers are protected from you returning
opened containers as it is presumed you have copied and will re-destribute
the contents for profit or whatever.

Microsoft allows only one desktop and one laptop use per sale of its
product. I have 6 computers. This means I have spent $300 to upgrade them
either to the operating system or the office packages. Even if a hard drive
crashes, I have to get special, VERY SPECIAL, very special permission to
reload that software.

Seems a bit much to me. Howie, what do you think.

As for PCB technical content, I certainly couldn't contribute to this forum
one damn thing without our benevolent dictator - Mr. Bill Gates. Howie,
would you like to take his place and tell me more what to do and how to
respond? I do not want to get into a cat fight, being a dog, but my
calculations put you 100:1 down. However, I might be as much as 10:1 down.
So far, you are the 1.

I really am trying to clean up my act on the fine forum, BK or not. I
promise to do better and cut out my useless rhetoric if that is what more of
you want.

MoonMan