TECHNET Archives

August 2002

Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:59:27 +0300
Kathie

Thanks for this confirmation: even in the USA it IS a saponifier !

I would say their lab researchers have never had a splash in the eye if
they think that pH 11 = MILD irritant. It could render the cornea
opaque. :-(

If you e-mail it to me, I'll put it on a web site so that anyone could
download it. If it's hard copy, you can scan it with Acrobat into a PDF
format.

Best regards,

Brian